NOSB students snap a selfie at the Seattle Aquarium
We are pleased to release the fifth issue of The Ocean Gyre, the NOSB’s bi-annual newsletter. We hope you continue to find The Ocean Gyre a fun and useful way to keep up with the NOSB program and community. In The Ocean Gyre, you can learn about…
- The 2014 National Finals Competition champs from Boise
- A dedicated Chesapeake Bay Bowl volunteer, Wayne Sternberger
- Alex Robel, a PhD candidate at Harvard University and past Manatee Bowl participant
- The Regional Coordinator of the Tsunami Bowl, Phyllis Shoemaker
- A generous donation from the IEEE Oceanic Engineering Society
- Two amazing NOSB teams who made our program proud
- …and much more!
We hope you continue to enjoy reading The Ocean Gyre!
If you wish to receive future editions of The Ocean Gyre by email, please click here.